If you are outside Canada, please read the shipping guide below carefully to avoid extra unwanted fees. Let’s save money for our beloved dolls ^^
For Canadian clients:
- No exceptional guidance. You can choose your favourite shipping choice.
For International clients:
- For any regular shipping services (USPS and so on). Please declare a custom value under 60 CAD. It is up to you if you want to declare the value higher for peace of mind; however, the customs fee will be paid by you. I hope for your understanding.
- If you use UPS, please mark it as a GIFT and under $60.
- Please include face masks to protect the face-up. If you don’t have one, I will try to pack the dolls as best as I could; however, if damage happens, I cannot take responsibility.
- Please make sure your items are cleaned before you send them. I will charge extra for cleaning if you must send it dirty or painted.
- After securing the slot, you have two weeks to send the dolls to me; if not, the commission will be considered as cancellation.
HOW TO FILL OUT MY ADDRESS
I choose to use Flex Delivery service to make sure all of my doll package will arrive safe and sound. Your doll packages will stay at my trusted Post Office. I will come to pick them up in-person. That way, I can avoid the situation which someone walks pass my apartment and decides to “borrow” my packages.
LE NHU HUYNH
PO BOX 99900 BC 842 734
HAMILTON ON L8S 0A5
For details breakdown:
If you need to recheck other BJD Face-up Commission Info, please visit the link below: